Tuesday, April 20, 2010

white water rafting

Hi,

Yesterday we went white water rafting for four hours. It was a lot of fun and the other guides were trying to push us into the river. They also kept on splashing us and they tried to get me in the river but they did not get me but they did get Andrew and it was very funny. We got to go swimming in the river too and it was very warm a lot wormer then the ocean down the Cape. It was awesome! The guides made our lunch and it was very good. After lunch we had to traval 2 more hours but it did not feel that long and surprisingly my arms are not hurting that bad but I did get sunburned a little. Can´t wait to see you hope all is well. Happy birthday Adam and Maggie. See you Friday.

Love,
Justin H

3 comments:

  1. Hi All!
    What a great time you are all having! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the food and having a fabulous experience! We can't wait to hear about all of the stories and see the pics...
    Justin,
    I have passed along your well wishes to Adam and Maggie...the Sox ended up winning last night so it was a great game...Adam says thanks!
    Love and Miss you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin,

    Sounds like you guys are having a blast. Last time I went white water rafting it was Mr. Musselman who fell into the river.

    Enjoy!

    Mr. Goldstein

    ReplyDelete
  3. White water rafting woohooo!! The thrill ! I'm scared and I'm excited at the same time when going rafting.

    ReplyDelete