Monday, April 18, 2011

Coññor - Hotel Cribs

It is Connor. I am having the best time I could ever had. The hotels are much better then what I expected. The first hotel was ok. It had bunk beds and 2 regular twins. The food was amazing though. The banana bread was so good. The second hotel was luxury. I would give it a 4 out of 5 stars. If you want there is a video that Jack, Ryan J, Ryan F and I made called Eco Club Cribs. It is awesome. There was also two hot tubs that we got to go in. The hotel we are staying at right now is amazing. We are in groups of 5 for each room. It has three twins and a queen bed. There is a pool that we got to go in. Finally, I would like to say Troys Birthday Party was awesome. We were clubing. We were fist pumping better then Jersey Shore. Me, Troy and Jack were going all out!
See everyone soon!

2 comments:

  1. Your post made me laugh, Connor! It's so like you to write about the hotels and how nice they are. I think we've spoiled you a bit! Seriously though, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear what a fantastic time you're having. Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Connor-

    Are you able to show off your roots and fluency in Espanol?

    Glad you're enjoying the trips and cribs. Take lots of pictures, ok.

    Miss you-

    Dad

    ReplyDelete