Monday, April 18, 2011

Troys Club

Yesterday was my birthday, my 14th birthday. After dinner I thought we were just going to go back to our rooms to sleep but I got a huge suprise. The people that worked at the place that we had dinner turned on the disco ball, strob lights, and blasted the music. But first I got to swing at the pinata, I missed on the second swing and I broke the bat in half. Than Connor, Jack, and I just partied at ´Club Troy´ for two hours. We had cake, it was really good cake to. So it was the best birthday so far and for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Troy,

    I'm so happy to hear that you had a great time on your birthday! (the first birthday without your family) It sounds like you are having an amazing time. Make the most out of it!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy, I'm so glad you had a great birthday - I knew you would - how could you not in Costa Rica! Thanks to everyone who made it special for you. I miss you. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete