Monday, April 18, 2011

Victoria belongs in La Fortuna !!!

Pura Vida !!!!!
The past couple of days we have been hearing all about la fortuna and learning lots about it. But finally today we actually got to come here, and shop. The best way i could explain what la fortuna looks like would be a lest busy version of New York City. With all the resturants and shopping centers. Pesonally to me the best part of La Fortuna are all the little shopping stores with the most gorgeous "bling". But one thing I wont lie about was deffinetly the awsome eduation all about coffee , and yes a 14 year old like me .. I LOVE my coffee. We learned how it was procesed and made, and how stronger coffee actually does taste way better. But the best part of that is we learned a technique to really get the deep taste of the coffee, and WOW .. can I say , everything in costa rica is alot better.

Now the people in Cocsta Rica are even better. Who ever you passed no matter who it was they always waved or said hola!!  I really enjoyed that because it really made me feel at home with all the hellos and warn welcomings.With out all of those people and our wonderful tour guides i dont think Id still be here , missing my family the amount I do! All i can say is that im having the best time here and i really dont want to leave, the weather is amazing and the food .... its , even better!!!! Hope to talk here soon, keep posting! Cya
-victoria <3

4 comments:

  1. Pura Vida !! Glad you are enjoying your adventure. Can't wait to hear all your stories.
    It sounds all the shopping might have helped with your red ants incident since I am not hearing you complain about it ha ha ! It is nice to hear people are so nice there. We miss you and I am ready; waiting for you to make a the best cup of coffee ever ! Love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing...Hope you are using your Spanish if not you better start soon!! Your hispanic roots should be comming out of your ears ha ha !!!! Chau, te amo con todo mi corazon, mami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Victoria,
    What a great blog--I love to read about your adventures!
    Sounds like you are having so much fun and learning so much about another culture. Now that you have been to Costa Rica--you will have to come to Brazil next.
    Looking forward to this summer to see you and so you can teach me how to make the best cup of coffee I ever had.
    Love, tia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria, of all the kids on the trip you seemed the most hesitent about the upcoming adventure... but listen to you!!! It's really been fun to read your blogs and hear the excitement in your words... I think a big door has opened in your life! Hooray for you... you took the leap and it's really paid off. I hope the last couple of days are as excellent as the others. Can I join you and Denise for a cup of coffee!?
    Can't wait to see everyone's pictures.
    Susan (Kerry's Mom)

    ReplyDelete