Monday, April 18, 2011

Ryan F.- A Little Bit Goes Along Way

Going to the school was an amazing experience.  To be honest, at first I was not very excited about working.  But when we started working I realized how wrong I was.  It was so cool how easily a small little thing like painting a classroom could light up a kids day.  The kids really wanted to help and to befriend us right away.  In a day´s work, the classroom looked 10 times better.  It was also amazing because so many kids gave up their week-end time to help us.  It was really inspiring talking with the kids and how much fun I had helping them.

1 comment:

  1. What a great experience. Reading all the posts really gives us a great impression. Are you going to make us cook rice and beans when you get home? Now that you are all expert painters, I'm sure you'll all be happy to help doing some painting at home ;-) Keep the posts coming.
    Andy

    ReplyDelete