Saturday, April 25, 2009

Home at Last



OK, so we got back yesterday and I already miss it. I didn't post yet (I fell asleep on the bus on Friday when all the people who hadn't posted yet were supposed to) so I'm just writing down the highlights now. We had an amazing time at all of our hotels, and our pen pals were amazing. Our guides were incredible, (Thanks so much, Edgar and Roberto!) and we had the coolest bus driver (Thanks to you, too, Olamar!). I can't believe we're home. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to sleep forever after that trip. I can't believe how much we did in those few days! Each day was jam-packed with stuff, and we got to see so many highlights of the country. We also had incredible luck, since we got to see a sloth, a monkey, lizards, bats, AND a quetzal. I'm still reeling from the experience. Thanks to everyone!
-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love your iguana picture, Amanda. Well said; I too can't believe how much we accomplished in such a short amount of time. You and your classmates were incredible travelers and I am so proud of all of you!

    ReplyDelete