Friday, April 24, 2009

Zip Line and Pen Pals

Monteverde CEC.JPG

Today we went zip lining. It was amazing, but also kind of scary… well, for me at least. Over all I really enjoyed it! There were those moments, although, where I wished I was somewhere else. Like when I went straight down using a rope from up pretty high, or the last two cords, (both about 150 feet high, and like 1200 feet long), one of which I went upside down on. Also finally meeting our pen pals was great. My pen pal's name is Douglas. It was so fun to meet him. We talked about soccer and school and other activities that we do. I think that today and the white water rafting day were my favorite days in the whole trip!

- Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I did a canopy tour in Costa Rica too! So much fun!
    http://mslistologist.com/?p=9

    ReplyDelete