Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome Back

Even though we had an absolute blast in Costa Rica, it is certainly good to be home and enjoy some of my more usual customs (such as watching the RedSox!). I am elated that the expedition to Costa Rica was such a huge success. The students were wonderful, they stayed focused and behaved spectacularly throughout the trip. Many of the boys even took part in some dinner table etiquette lessons along the way, no easy feat considering the appetites everyone was working up.


Reflecting on the trip, it is hard to pick any particular moment or event as a favorite. Sifting through the hundreds of photographs and videos I took myself, the challenge of coordinating all of our students' media seems insurmountable... it will be a challenge left for the other Eco-Club leaders and me to figure out in the coming days before our first "Post-Costa Rica" meeting this coming Wednesday. Students will definitely want to bring a CD, flash drive, or even their camera containing their photographs to school.

Sorry I had to take the videoblog down that was here earlier. I misunderstood those pesky copyright laws surrounding music and educational use. Next time I will have to remember that if I intend to use or show something on the web, the media has to be free to use by the public! I'm not sure the RCA records would have minded anyway (isn't any press good press?) but it's better not to take that chance.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Musselmann,

    Greatly enjoyed your vlog post. Captured the final day perfectly with all the emotions associated with the culmination of an incredible trip.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean, great vlog! BTW I'm Christianne Eason's aunt so I'll see you at the wedding.
    JoEllen McGinnity
    Killam
    Grade 5 :)

    ReplyDelete