Monday, April 6, 2009

What?! Less Than 2 Weeks!?

I can't believe we only have two weeks until departure. I have to say, I can't wait to get on that plane. I took a good look at the hotels this weekend, and the homepage of the Centro Neotropico Sarapiquis eco-lodging caught my eye because of the two links on the graphic in the upper left corner (they're the little boxes in the picture to the left). Check out the Flora and Fauna and Costa Rica pop-up windows here.

At home, I have two orchid plants that have bloomed only once in my care. They're not very hard to keep alive but in general, it's very hard to make them flower. For obvious reasons, living in Massachusetts makes it exceptionally hard for a tropical plant to flourish. I can't express in words how excited I am to see these beautiful plants living in their native environments and blooming to their fullest. Staying at the Volcano Lodge will be an experience of a lifetime.

We are going to one of the most incredible places on earth. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment