Friday, April 24, 2009

Zip Lining through Costa Rica

Zip Lining

Today we went zip lining in the forest and it was really fun! I think it was really fun to zoom into the air but the harnesses were really uncomfortable. I was really exited up until the time we were about to jump and I got nervous, but I started to really have fun. The most nerve-wracking part was when we were standing on the very small stands high up in the trees waiting to plunge to your “death”. Over all, I really loved to go zip lining.

- Christine

3 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed following along with all the blog posts, pictures and videos. It sounds as though this week has been an incredible experience for everyone in the EcoClub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! You caught Emily and I in that picture right after we stopped (thanks to me, since i accidentally braked). It was so scary to be up there, but it was a ton of fun.
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always an excellent posting.The
    way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete